About Our Appraisals
We provide online appraisals that comply with the professional standards of USPAP, the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, and the Appraiser’s Association of America.
Carla Young Fine Arts Appraisals LLC has extensive experience in providing:
- A current appraisal of your art written by an appraiser who has high professional standards and qualifications, and who will provide you with an expert, non-biased report.
- The appraiser has access to art price databases; auction and sales reports; an extensive library of research books and catalogs; contacts at national and international auction houses, galleries, and retail venues; and current information about market trends.
- The appraiser is knowledgeable, thorough and diligent in research, appraisal writing, and methodology.
- Charges are based on an hourly fee. Extra fees will be charged for additional expenses including consultations with experts.
- Fees are not based upon the value of the art being appraised, nor are they based upon any agreement regarding consultation for brokerage services.
- Fee for each appraisal will be provided and agreed upon with the client prior to appraisal.